Courtepointe Québec addresses every person that has an interest in quilting and textile arts. We invite all quilters to join our ranks.
At our Annual General Meeting (AGM), it was determined that the expiration date would change. Your membership no longer expires on August 31st but is valid for 12 or 24 consecutive months. So, if you have renewed your membership in the month of February, your card will be valid until January 31st either for one or two years depending on your chosen renewal and you will be able to assist at the AGM in the month of October.
The Courtepointe Québec website is available in French and in English. You just have to click on EN in the top right corner or on FR to return to French.
The advantages of being a member are:
- Firm duration of membership for one or two years as per your choice.
- Possibility for you to attend the AGM.
- Participate in the creation of a quilt sewn by hand by the members present at the AGM.
- A chance to win a quilt made by the members present at the AGM, quilt which was made 2 years earlier and quilted by a professional.
- Eligible for a draw of one of 10 educational bursaries valued at $80.00 plus taxes, to be exchanged for a workshop at the Salon.
- Discount on the price of admission at the Courtepointe Québec Salon.
- 50% discount if you display a quilt at our Salon. https://www.courtepointequebec.com/the-salon/quilt-registration/?lang=en
- Discount if you attend a workshop at our Salon https://www.courtepointequebec.com/the-salon/workshops-and-conferences/?lang=en
- Free entry at the Salon if you are a volunteer at the Salon. https://www.courtepointequebec.com/the-salon/volunteer-registration/?lang=en
- No obligation to be associated to a quilting guild.
- Receive our INFO FLASH by Internet.
You don’t need to be a member of a guild in order to join. It is, however, important to note that, to sit on the Courtepointe Québec board of directors, one must have resided in Quebec for 6 months.
The membership fee ($25 plus tax for one year and $40 plus tax for two years) covers a period of 12 or 24 months as of your registration date.
To become a member, print the Membership form by mail, fill it out and mail it along with your payment to the following address: Nicole Dufour, 4004 Robert, Terrebonne Qc. J6X 2M9.
Note: For the moment, the on-line form below does not work and you cannot pay by Paypal or credit card.
Your transaction has been approuved. Thank you.
Error - Please verify your payment infos and try again.