Courtepointe Québec Challenge
The theme chosen by the Executive Committee for Courtepointe Quebec’s 2020 Salon Challenge is:
3R – Reduce-Reuse-Recycle
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- This challenge is open to all members of Courtepointe Quebec and non-members of the province of Quebec.
- The piece must be designed specifically for this challenge from an original drawing.
- The maximum perimeter must not exceed 200 inches, regardless of its shape. There is no minimum size.
- The piece must present all the aspects of a quilt: three regulatory thicknesses, it must be padded and fitted with a 4 inch sleeve attached to the back.
- All techniques will be accepted.
- Registration of challenge pieces will be subject to the same conditions and costs for quilts presented in the other categories.
- The Quilt Registration Form must be used.